information connections journal
6:03 PM | Tuesday, December 23, 2003

Hello guys! I think I'm the one updating the most frequently lor! Haha! Too free liaox lah! Later going dinner with Ben.. Yest didnt have dinner with him.. Was waiting and waiting for his call but it never did came. He msg me in the afternoon just now that his hp was flat on battery so didnt msg me. But then I was thinking at least he can use other people's hp and tell me about it right? Ok. Nvm. Forget about that. I am glad he did msg me as soon as his phone was ok! I yesterday so damn scared that he met with some kind of accident. But heng everything alright le.
I am feeling kind of giddy now. Think my health's been failing. Cos I everytime neglect my breakfast and lunch. I think for a few years le? Going to buy FITNESS cereal soon. LOOKs nice but then dont know whether it will taste nice anot.
Gee.. Go play gunbound le.. Take care u guys.. Muacks..!

  • 12/01/2003 - 01/01/2004
  • 01/01/2004 - 02/01/2004
  • 02/01/2004 - 03/01/2004
  • 03/01/2004 - 04/01/2004
  • 04/01/2004 - 05/01/2004
  • 05/01/2004 - 06/01/2004
  • 06/01/2004 - 07/01/2004
  • 07/01/2004 - 08/01/2004
  • 08/01/2004 - 09/01/2004
  • 09/01/2004 - 10/01/2004
  • 10/01/2004 - 11/01/2004

    your tagboard here.