| your profile here. |
layout/coded by: myself (detonatedlove♥) header graphic: shining_stars_ changeNavigation('id') script: ambivalente your links here. the designer does not carry the responsibility of the resources used in the header image. |
1:36 PM | Monday, December 22, 2003
Hello! It's a cold Monday Morning.. Surprised that I woke up so early huh? Was awaken by Ting Ting's msg.. Grrr.. She coming my house scan pics.. I think is for her website or something.. That webby is a valentine gift for lionel.. Very sweet right? Too bad I dumbo dont know how to do a webby.. Anyway and yes.. 2yrs Anniversary passed le..! Ben that day asked me bring charger down go meet him at West Mall.. He told me that his charger was spoiled and wanted to borrow from me. So i just bring lor.. Then we were eating Burger King.. Then he told me that he actually wanted to buy a hp for me.. I think i mentioned I wanted to buy hp.. The flip phone.. Dont know wat brand.. Forgot.. then the cover can turn 360 degrees one.. It's a camera phone.. Not the V200 hor! Tor long Tor long! =] But then he scared I dun like so he told me and wanted to ask me for my opinion lor.. He gave me 3 choices.. Give me $ to dye my hair/Buy HP/Gif me $ buy new year clothes I saw at Bugis.. That tube dress I am gonna GET IT!! Its $82!! Happiness.. Nvm, the point is that I chose the dye hair le..!! I feel I dont have the urge to get a new phone.. Cos my this 8310 is still working quite alright.. Gee.. Tonight going for dinner with him & his family.. At times I realli feel paisay.. Cos always dinner with em.. Kind of like a gen bi cong.. But then cos he's in army.. All e more we should make use of every chance that we can be together.. Everytime think like that I wont be so paisay anymore.. =] What do ur think? Gimme some advice? |
your tagboard here. |