| your profile here. |
layout/coded by: myself (detonatedlove♥) header graphic: shining_stars_ changeNavigation('id') script: ambivalente your links here. the designer does not carry the responsibility of the resources used in the header image. |
12:46 AM | Monday, December 29, 2003
Hi guys! Just shit finish! The feeling very shiok! Haha! Hm.. Just got home ard 2 hours ago.. Missed HIM alot.. He passed me the $300 just now.. I very heart pain for him cos the money is his hard earned money and yet I this person slurpge it on my hair.. hai.. Actually he called me up in d morning and asked me whether if I would like to spend my $300 on digital camera cos His mum said if spend on digi more worth it. But then I still insist on my hair.. Cos sch reopening soon.. I definetly wouldnt want my stupid classmates to c me with the same old look.. My frens recommend me REDS. Jean told me she aint going PRO TRIM any more cos her hairstylist damaged her and her sis hair so advised me not to go. Found I have lesser and lesser topics to talk with her. Its such a ARGH thing! Okie. Left with 3 choices, 1) REDS, 2) Jean Yip , 3) Pekhar's salon. So i got to take a look at that mao mao's hair b4 I decide on everything. Meeting Pekhar at 11.30am at Phoenix then slowly decide. Finally can trim my idiotic hair. Never trim for god knows how many months. Pooei. Okie. New Year's Eve coming. Have you all decide on where to go? How's the Shiling thingy progressing, anyone knows? Will update again. =] |
your tagboard here. |