information connections journal
4:37 PM | Friday, December 26, 2003

Hi, I am at Jialing's housE... Just nw with Pekhar come Jialing's house.. But then she flew away when she knew that Amy had already prepared finish her pay.. Immdiately rushed to West Mall and get her pay! This kind of people also got.. Zhong Qian Qing You.. Pekhar! U listen carefully! Wo.. Dui! Shi wo! Wo kan bu qi NI!! hahaha!! No lah just joking onli..

Hmm.. Yesterday not a very happy Merry X'mas for me.. Dont say le.. Good to know that all of ya' enjoyed your christmas happily.. =]

Just now played Gunbound until very shiok even though its only for a game.. Cos I won alot.. Alot of pts.. 1000+ neh... I think i more pro at Jialing's house.. Haha!

Okie.. I hope everything turns out fine.. Take care everyone.. Enjoyed the last bit of ya' holidays well huh? =] SMILE...!!!

  • 12/01/2003 - 01/01/2004
  • 01/01/2004 - 02/01/2004
  • 02/01/2004 - 03/01/2004
  • 03/01/2004 - 04/01/2004
  • 04/01/2004 - 05/01/2004
  • 05/01/2004 - 06/01/2004
  • 06/01/2004 - 07/01/2004
  • 07/01/2004 - 08/01/2004
  • 08/01/2004 - 09/01/2004
  • 09/01/2004 - 10/01/2004
  • 10/01/2004 - 11/01/2004

    your tagboard here.