| your profile here. |
layout/coded by: myself (detonatedlove♥) header graphic: shining_stars_ changeNavigation('id') script: ambivalente your links here. the designer does not carry the responsibility of the resources used in the header image. |
12:19 AM | Sunday, December 28, 2003
Just got back home not long ago. Was on e phone just nw with Pekhar, discussing stuffs about our hair and recent affairs and absolutely : complaning together. =] That's sure one thing I look forward to when I tok on the phone. God! Surfed the internet hrs ago for hair salons. But the search engine failed me, did not return me any desirable websites. Had to settle for some shopping mall directory of shops and continued on my own from there. Found Kimage's website but did not helped me much either. Just browse through the model's hairstyles they've got there. Just 1 word - sucks- All doesnt fit for me. More suitable for those costumes parties. Grrr. Remembered Jean told me PRO TRIM was not bad. Guess I will try that. Estique is too expensive for me. Ben's sponsoring me $300. Jean Yip.. Ah! Too many choices! I really dont know! Any 1 of you care to give me some "professional" advice? Tomorrow gonna go Ben's hse and slack. Kinda sick of getting on the streets. Just like staying at home and surf the net. Gosh. I trust you all to give me advices ok? Comment in the tag board. Yea. About New year eve, if Shiling doesnt want us to go her house, you all wanna go Countdown party X at Boon lay? Sounds nice? Think there is a foam party. Magmum(NP) cheerleading performance, Rock bands performance(Inter JC competition), Hiphop dance (Include NP's dance grp).. Sounds fun to me. Would like to try that. A new feeling and experience. Never been to coutndown party b4. Anyway, it's up to you all. I'm with the group. Cheers! Off to play GB with Sarah! |
your tagboard here. |