| your profile here. |
layout/coded by: myself (detonatedlove♥) header graphic: shining_stars_ changeNavigation('id') script: ambivalente your links here. the designer does not carry the responsibility of the resources used in the header image. |
12:59 PM | Sunday, December 21, 2003
Wee woo! Its very cooling now.. Not to say windy..! Hai.. Had a sleepless night yesterday.. Kept tossing and turning in bed. Because kinda had some argument with Ben.. Hai.. Bie shuo le.. Later maybe gonna catch Lord of the Ring.. Dont know got tickets anot leh.. I wanna go orchard.. This kind of weather go orchard best sia.. Haha! Ok i wanna ask u all hor.. New year eve wanna come out? We go countdown or whatever.. About the place, confirm again lor.. Ur wan mah? We like so long never come out liaox neh.. X'mas approaching and that means sch is gonna reopen soon.. I really hate it.. Dont know how many times I repeated that uh? Haha.. Ok that's bt it.. Take care people.. Muacks.. |
your tagboard here. |