| your profile here. |
layout/coded by: myself (detonatedlove♥) header graphic: shining_stars_ changeNavigation('id') script: ambivalente your links here. the designer does not carry the responsibility of the resources used in the header image. |
2:14 AM | Thursday, December 18, 2003
What can I say? Written quite a long post b4 this one but then accidentally deleted it. Stupid ME! Grrrrr.... Waiting for -=-zhong yi kang kang kang-=- to air on SCV now. Really an interesting show! Must have woke my bro up from slapping some unknown and irritating mosquitoes just nw. He came up to me and say, " what's the matter?" Guess I irritated him. Can hear him tossing and turning now. Whoops~ Didnt meant that. Gee. Thanks Huimin for the webby u told me about. Really nice blogskins they've got! I think I am gonna change my skin soon! I think i gotta read up on HTML or stuffs like tt? Quite interesting. Feel like creating a website. Fun Fun Fun. That's my AIM! Okie. Hope my day goes GREAT later! Basically nothing to do. Slacking at home the whole day. I think by the time I wake up, it will already be late afternoon. Hola~ |
your tagboard here. |