| your profile here. |
layout/coded by: myself (detonatedlove♥) header graphic: shining_stars_ changeNavigation('id') script: ambivalente your links here. the designer does not carry the responsibility of the resources used in the header image. |
8:15 PM | Monday, December 29, 2003
Yo Yo! Just got home! Yesh! I dyed my hair le.. Bleached my highlights! I got kinda a shock when my hair just kana finish blowing. But then complain abit to Pekhar and then got used to it liaox. Went Westmall shop awhile. Saw Siew Ping working. She said the 2 of us hair not bad quite nice.. Then we went to Pekhar shop, Helen said our hair not bad except like looked a bit damaged. I dont feel so actually. Keke. Okie. I am very very very tired now. Was sitting there and letting that gurl dye from 12plus until ard 5pm. My eyes wanna close liaox. Very sleepy now. Hai. Too bad I dont have a digital camera or a camera phone. If not ah.. I will take lotsa pics man.. Haha! Ben kinda seems excited to see me with my new hair. Haha. Dont know if he will gte scared when he see me anot. Hope not. Not meeting him tonight. He going hospital take MC to his colleague and then going home. Must let him spend time with his family. Tomolo meeting Pekhar to go Tiong Bahru Plaza to window shop for new year clothes. If got nice, then buy. I am quite satisfied with my hair actually. Also quite cheap. Total is $100 + Illuminating Shine Gloss ($19.8 after discount). Actually should be $80 one lor. But I chose to hightlight my whole head including my inside hair. So when i tie hair also cn see clearly. MmMm.. Worth it man. Okie got to go watch TV liaox.. Ur take care hah.. Cya ard ba... |
your tagboard here. |