| your profile here. |
layout/coded by: myself (detonatedlove♥) header graphic: shining_stars_ changeNavigation('id') script: ambivalente your links here. the designer does not carry the responsibility of the resources used in the header image. |
3:49 PM | Thursday, January 08, 2004
Da-da! I'm back! Haha! Just reached home. Went to have lunch with one of my IS module friend. Other class one. We went Jurong point. Keep crapping and then talking. Was fun! =] Then when we walked to the interchange, got a guy approached us. He was promoting somperfumes and then he came up to me and said " wa, your eyes got colour one ah?" Then I said "ah" Then I was thinking wahkau eh.. Xiang xia ren! Then after that,e he asked me to help him take the sample perfume and then he sprayed one of it onto his index finger and then rubbed on me n my frend's hand. Asked us to smell whether nice anot. Then i feel it's quite nice lo. My friend said damn smelly. Haha. Diff tastes. Then I said" sorry sorry, we dunwan buy" Then he said "ok,what got time go bugis there c this perfume cos got promo" then i said "okok" then he said again" i think ur eyes col very nice" Then i said "xie xie" hahaha! BOLIAOLISTIC! Had biz statistics lecture today. The lecturer more suitable to be a chinese teacher or a design & tech teacher. Dressed until so untidy. His looks really doesnt look like he knows statistics. *cham le, no hope in stats le* Haha. But then he explained until quite clearly lo, gave many examples. Ok great! Tomolo I'm gonna select my PE. and somemore I'm the last class to be choosing. Confirm all those not so hot sports left for us. I so damn "HAPPY"! dont know if can get aerobics anot leh. HOPE SO ba. Help me pray. i hope i am not getting dancesports. U know what's tt? Those like cha cha like tt? A guy and gurl partner and then wear those skimpy skimpy clothes and shake until like their bum bum gonna drop. SHIET! |
your tagboard here. |