information connections journal
6:32 PM | Friday, January 09, 2004

Guess what PE I ended up with? ADVENTURE ROPE Ur must be wondering how the hell did i end up with this since I am not an adventurous person in the 1st place. Here goes..

Was sitting in the lecture hall listening to the stupid lecture about PE stuffs. PE stuffs must tok for about 1hr plus. I buay ta han u know? I keep fidgeting and yawning. Then finally, came the selection of the PE part. Me and Jean wanted to join aerobics or dancesports. Too bad lah! Think already no more vacancy. Only got a few kind of sports left. Badminton, soccer, volleyball, fitness and conditioning, lifesaving, swimming, adventure etc etc. Oh btw, Loretta joined fitness and conditioning. Do different kind of sports at each pratice one. Really suit her. Can try everything. Then the guy was saying like, if you want join volleyball, sit in the 1st 3 rows, soccer last 3 rows etc etc. Then when he said "GO!" All people were running like mad. I actually is walk one.

But then I kan chiong liao see them all run. Bo bian. Hop lai hop qu hop dao tennis there. WAHKAO! FULL HOUSE! Cannot! Hop to BADMINTON there also full house. Finally stand there and paisay with Jean and Wendy. Then we go ADVENTURE there sit. Bo bian. Adventure only accepting 20 studs for that session. The rest accepting 30studs. So I am one of the lucky 20 lor. Actually I am fine with it lah. Cos been wanting to try adventure thingy. I tell ur hor. Maybe I go join that shake ge bom bom cca man - dancesports- Go Uni must have CCA mah. So must plan for future liaoz. Next fri must wear PE attire go sports complex. Kind of hald dreading and half looking forward.

Hahaha! Anyway earlier on got a class is LMS - Life Management Skills- The teacher damn fierce. If forgot to off hp to silent and if hp suddenly ring, 1 ring will cost $5. Then if late, 1 min cost $5. Die liao. Then play games lo. Made some friends le. =] My day's okie. Haha. How's ur one? Hey I love Kelly Clarkson - The trouble with loving. Nice song leh. Going to eat liaoz. Curry and lian ou soup! SLURP! Tml saturday le! HOOOoOrAyYYyY!! Stay happy all of ya' alright? Cheers! YAMMmMm sEeNgGg!!

  • 12/01/2003 - 01/01/2004
  • 01/01/2004 - 02/01/2004
  • 02/01/2004 - 03/01/2004
  • 03/01/2004 - 04/01/2004
  • 04/01/2004 - 05/01/2004
  • 05/01/2004 - 06/01/2004
  • 06/01/2004 - 07/01/2004
  • 07/01/2004 - 08/01/2004
  • 08/01/2004 - 09/01/2004
  • 09/01/2004 - 10/01/2004
  • 10/01/2004 - 11/01/2004

    your tagboard here.