information connections journal
11:08 PM | Monday, January 26, 2004

Hey dudes! Sorry I took so long to update my diary..! Haha! It has been quite a tiring day for me.. At least I get to meet my dear in the afternoon.. Went orchard to meet him and then went for lunch/dinner at Pasta Mania.. Anyway, there's this movie called " cheaper by the dozen".. It's damn nice lor.. Damn funny and damn worth ur money to watch.. Laugh till peng!

Ben applied for the aussie thing today.. Thought I would feel very very sad and moody.. But I did not.. Perhaps I have already accepted the fact and are well prepared for the challenge.. Heng I got ur this bunch of gd friends by my side ahbo I really is dont know what to do lor..

Tml is an average day.. Not too long not too short.. 12-5.. Ok lah.. Still quite long.. Haha.. Haiz.. Just said goodbye to dear online.. So yi yi bu she... I missed him alot.. Ur take care okie? I going to sleep now.. Gonna have sore throat soon.. Damn the weather..! Gd night dudez.. Nitez..!

  • 12/01/2003 - 01/01/2004
  • 01/01/2004 - 02/01/2004
  • 02/01/2004 - 03/01/2004
  • 03/01/2004 - 04/01/2004
  • 04/01/2004 - 05/01/2004
  • 05/01/2004 - 06/01/2004
  • 06/01/2004 - 07/01/2004
  • 07/01/2004 - 08/01/2004
  • 08/01/2004 - 09/01/2004
  • 09/01/2004 - 10/01/2004
  • 10/01/2004 - 11/01/2004

    your tagboard here.