information connections journal
7:00 PM | Tuesday, January 27, 2004

Hi.. Tired until siao.. Gonna fall sick liao.. Today he stupid statistics tutor keep picking on me because I never bring my lecture notes.. Kao! Then she was saying, " what a waste, u have to copy all again just becos u didnt bring ur notes" Then I was like, "mm" then hack care hnd her liao.. And then looked down and do my own things..

Whole day was raining.. What kind of weather this is? Realli starting to hate this weather.. Hope this type of weather faster pass.. Hmm.. Doorbell rang.. Sheane came to tutor my bro liao.. Dogs damn noisy.. Barking n barking.. Feel like throwing them away.. Haha..

Ben dont know doing what, never reply my sms.. Hmm.. Missed him alot.. How can i stop missing a person so so so so much? Gee.. I feel an urgent need to msg him like every 2-3 hours.. This has become almost like a habit.. Going sushi buffet with Jean on thurs afternoon.. Mayb going.. I feel so stressed up, I cannot breathe.. This semester every day also got tutorial homework to do.. My work is also getting more n more difficult.. same as pekhar.. And I am getting less and less motivated.. No no.. This cannot happen!!!

Wait till I eat finish my dinner then think of way to make myself more motivated again.. -_-"

  • 12/01/2003 - 01/01/2004
  • 01/01/2004 - 02/01/2004
  • 02/01/2004 - 03/01/2004
  • 03/01/2004 - 04/01/2004
  • 04/01/2004 - 05/01/2004
  • 05/01/2004 - 06/01/2004
  • 06/01/2004 - 07/01/2004
  • 07/01/2004 - 08/01/2004
  • 08/01/2004 - 09/01/2004
  • 09/01/2004 - 10/01/2004
  • 10/01/2004 - 11/01/2004

    your tagboard here.