| your profile here. |
layout/coded by: myself (detonatedlove♥) header graphic: shining_stars_ changeNavigation('id') script: ambivalente your links here. the designer does not carry the responsibility of the resources used in the header image. |
11:28 AM | Thursday, January 01, 2004
I can't believe that sch's gonna reopen soon. I can't imagine facing all my friends. All friends yes.. But no gd friends.. It's so hard to find a 'true' friend in NP. What do i do with my current textbooks? Throw meh? I think haf to exchange with some other people. Waste my time to do this kinda thingy. Just woke up not long ago. Spent my countdown with the TV. Interesting uh? All not free then ai mai ai mai like that. Might as well dont go. Hai. Yeah. Back to the topic. I realise I still have a wardrobe of the same clothes. Except for a few new ones. What the hell man?!? Like that how to have gd mood to go to sch? I need new clothes in order to have gd mood man! At the very least, my hair can kinda cheer me up abit. Anyway I post some of the pics in the MY YAHOO! PICTURES ALBUM Later gonna meet Ben. Maybe some mini shopping to get myself prepared for sch reopening. Heng he fri,sat & sun is free. No going back to camp! YEAH! Yesh. MON is my worst day in 2004. POOEI! |
your tagboard here. |