| your profile here. |
layout/coded by: myself (detonatedlove♥) header graphic: shining_stars_ changeNavigation('id') script: ambivalente your links here. the designer does not carry the responsibility of the resources used in the header image. |
5:17 PM | Tuesday, January 13, 2004
I just reached home not long ago and already I am feeling so tired even though it's a 12 to 5 timetable today. Hey. I dont know why but now kinda like a loner. No exact gd friends in poly and no exact no gd friends in poly. Xiu ting talks way too loud and her actions are very big. Abit buay ta han. I dun think she realise it. Today had lunch with grace, regina, xiuting, mun yee and shuling. Shared a waffle with regina. Didnt really ate much as I am kinda on a small diet plan now. Haha. Crazy uh? Meet Cheryl to go sch and go home together. I kinda missed Jean they all. Missed crapping with em. Although still friends all that, but dun hang out togather as a grp with em. Pat brough a Lavenus spray for me to try it out. It's for severly damaged hair. She said it's good. Realli soften my hair. Think I am gonna go for that. My "C" button on my laptop is still not getting any better. Where the hell do I get this done. Misssssssssssssssssed my Dearrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1 |
your tagboard here. |