information connections journal
1:25 PM | Saturday, January 03, 2004

It's Saturday today. I cannot believe sch is gonna reopen in 1 day time. My cousin stayed overnight at my house and we drank the e33. Abit hot hot when drink liaox but basically ok lo. She was like, complaining of a headache all that. Haha. Lousy! Her face red until dont know like what. Haha.
Hai. Just nw when I was sleeping, my mind was complaining to itself. Oh yeah. Stupid monday is gonna be here soon. I couldnt sleep really well. Was crapping with my cousin about our level of sianness tml night. Me ah.. Ur better not call me or what.. Cos I confirm climax of sianz-ness.. Pooei..
My lecture starts at 8am on Monday. Gotta wake up at ard 6 somethin to do my sutpid hair and pick out a stupid outfit for the day. Hmm.. Sobz.. I cannot seem to stop complaining.. Is there any pill to shut my mouth up?
I really hope everything goes well on MONDAY. Later gonna meet Ben. Wanted to go town but then dont actually have the mood right now. Wanted to buy some new clothes for Monday. Aiyah. See how lah.
Ur take care hor and happy sch reopening hor.. =]

  • 12/01/2003 - 01/01/2004
  • 01/01/2004 - 02/01/2004
  • 02/01/2004 - 03/01/2004
  • 03/01/2004 - 04/01/2004
  • 04/01/2004 - 05/01/2004
  • 05/01/2004 - 06/01/2004
  • 06/01/2004 - 07/01/2004
  • 07/01/2004 - 08/01/2004
  • 08/01/2004 - 09/01/2004
  • 09/01/2004 - 10/01/2004
  • 10/01/2004 - 11/01/2004

    your tagboard here.