information connections journal
6:19 PM | Thursday, January 15, 2004

Just checked my mail. Kao. Got 30 odd mails unchecked. Took me a long time to get it done. Keep yawning today to get enough "water" to rewet my contact lenses. Wonder if I wore the contact lenses on the wrong side. Kind of blurry in one eye. Makes me have a headache.

Just received a stupid major project today. -Computer Info Processing- *stressed* Starting to feel the stress-ness now. Haha. Went home with Cheryl through the back gate today. Hm. Learnt a new route today. Lol! Listening to Tanya Chua's song right now. Really soothes me. =]

Will b having PE tomolo. Not looking forward to that of course. Kao! Must wear that blue PE shirt & back shorts. I think I will b wearing PE shirt & Jeans to sch 1st then change into the shorts later. Got to reach early tomolo for LMS class. I dunwanna get fined. Already no $$ liaox.

Ben's at outfield now. Been thinking of him alot today. Gee. Let me bear with the torture for just one more day. And it will b saturday soon. Bear with it..................

  • 12/01/2003 - 01/01/2004
  • 01/01/2004 - 02/01/2004
  • 02/01/2004 - 03/01/2004
  • 03/01/2004 - 04/01/2004
  • 04/01/2004 - 05/01/2004
  • 05/01/2004 - 06/01/2004
  • 06/01/2004 - 07/01/2004
  • 07/01/2004 - 08/01/2004
  • 08/01/2004 - 09/01/2004
  • 09/01/2004 - 10/01/2004
  • 10/01/2004 - 11/01/2004

    your tagboard here.