information connections journal
1:20 PM | Friday, January 02, 2004

Oh yes! Today gonna spend so little time with --- . He asked me if I let him go bowling every friday with his colts club friends. What can I say? NO! CANNOT GO! I just said go lor.. Already can sense some of my unhapppy tone there.
I realli feel I am so narrow minded. Though alot better than in the past. Why the hell cant i just let him have his personal time without thinking too much into it? WHY WHY WHY? I immediately called Pekhar and asked her for advice & also at the same time give her some advice on her course thingy. Also gives me time to cool down. Why am I so worked up? For goodness sake, I just feel like giving myself a BIG FAT TIGHT SLAP on my face! Boo Hoo HoO!
So we just talk it out calmly. Didnt act so rashed as last time. Good good. A gd improvement. Later gonna pei him FIX his car thingy and then after that at ard evening time, meet my cousin to pei her go cut her hair. Have to find some thing to clogged out my stupid brain to prevent me from thinkin too much into it and just feeling damn miserable with no reason.
Okie. Gosh. I am done complaining.

  • 12/01/2003 - 01/01/2004
  • 01/01/2004 - 02/01/2004
  • 02/01/2004 - 03/01/2004
  • 03/01/2004 - 04/01/2004
  • 04/01/2004 - 05/01/2004
  • 05/01/2004 - 06/01/2004
  • 06/01/2004 - 07/01/2004
  • 07/01/2004 - 08/01/2004
  • 08/01/2004 - 09/01/2004
  • 09/01/2004 - 10/01/2004
  • 10/01/2004 - 11/01/2004

    your tagboard here.