information connections journal
2:23 PM | Monday, January 05, 2004

Reached home at around 10 plus in the morning just now. Had Micro-Economics lecture just now. Nothing much. Pretty related to Macro-Economics but then some part bits and there dont quite understand. Nvm, Will try to read up when free. Also must called Joanne up and asked if she got any textbooks wanna exchange anot.

My day was pretty ok. I guess I have already drift off from Pat, Jean & Tao Jing. Haha. Weird uh? Still friends lah but then didnt tok much lo. I am gonna change grp to Weibin, Grace and Xiu Ting's Grp. U know there's this gurl Xiu ting.. She looks very studious all that lo. Her fashion style is although abit or biang. Like wear until wanna go to work like tt. As in a big piece of cloth wrapped around her like a sweater. Then her actions abit BIG lor. I was in the same class with her for one of the like CME module like that. Then once, we walked out of the tutorial room, walked to the lift with my other friends. Then she saw a lizard or whatever was that perched on the elevator the press button there. Then she was like screaming lo. I was so paisay. Then we went into the lift. A guy asked my other friend " ur friend ah?" Then i really can feel myself blushing leh.

Then my class people kinda like "pai chi" her lo. Then I am like very fair lah. They like to tok about people. Then I was like. Didnt tok bt them lor. Rather i treat em as my friends lo. Cos I feel if u judge em becos of like that, really is not fair lo. Bitches u know! That's why I dont like em. Then I also nv tok much to em nowadays. Whatever! *shrugs* Anyway just now got a msg from Ben which really makes me confudes emotionally. He that time went for the interview for the schlorship thingy mah. Then he thought he couldnt get the schloarship cos the interviewers were like, twisting whatever he said lo. Just nw he said his friend told him that think he got get the schloarship to Australia. But then he just kept quiet about it 1st lah cos not yet confirmed mah.

On one hand, I feel very happy for him. On the other hand, I feel so sad. Or should I say I rather he dont go. But i know if like that, very selfish mah. But I cannot help thinking this way lo. Haiz. I really hate myself for this. Dont know when he's going also. He said they giving him until 2005. That means it's between this year end or next year lo. It's gonna be fast. I cannot help thinking of all the negative sides.

Oh ya, forgot to mention! Just nw when lecture finished right, Jean they all asked me want go KTV anot. Then I said cannot, cos' my mum was sick, wanted to go home and pei her. She was like, giving me some dirty look b4 turning away lo. But the truth was my mum was really sick lo! What a Biatch! Talking about my mum, *shakes head*, says she's always feeling giddy. See doctor le. Doc said her nerve at dont know where very weak. Hope she can recover soon! Ur must be giddy after seeing all these huh? Keke..

Okie lah.. quite long liaox.. Can last your eyes for a while.. Haha! Jessie, I heard u wed off huh? Wanna come out lunch? Lemme see.. Wed.. Aiyah.. Dont know got tutorials anot.. Anyway u wed can make it for lunch mah? Takey Carey People! Muaccckkksss...

  • 12/01/2003 - 01/01/2004
  • 01/01/2004 - 02/01/2004
  • 02/01/2004 - 03/01/2004
  • 03/01/2004 - 04/01/2004
  • 04/01/2004 - 05/01/2004
  • 05/01/2004 - 06/01/2004
  • 06/01/2004 - 07/01/2004
  • 07/01/2004 - 08/01/2004
  • 08/01/2004 - 09/01/2004
  • 09/01/2004 - 10/01/2004
  • 10/01/2004 - 11/01/2004

    your tagboard here.