| your profile here. |
layout/coded by: myself (detonatedlove♥) header graphic: shining_stars_ changeNavigation('id') script: ambivalente your links here. the designer does not carry the responsibility of the resources used in the header image. |
4:10 PM | Tuesday, January 06, 2004
Yeah! At home now! Finally told Jean that I am changing proj group. Ok. She just said ok and asked which group I changing to. Also asked her to help me tell Pat and Tao. Kind of a big stone take off my heart. Now chatting with her lo. Still gd friends. She asked me join same PE with her although diff class. Cos we same time. Will b joining aerobics. Ben's at outfied, only will b back tonight. Tomolo 10-5pm. Got 3 hours break in between. Hey Hoo! Got no reply still. PX, JESSIE, PEKHAR, ur can make it for lunch tml mah? I also calling Jiewei. Cos his lunch break 1-3pm. I got his timetable! Haha! AMAZING RIGHT? Okie. Gonna bathe soon I think. Nothing for me to do. Staying at home cn b quite boring. AH! Ur wan go clementi to eat? Since there quite near for SP & NP mah.. Can gif us enuff time to get back to poly. Aiyah. Ur better reply me hor or I KILL YOU ALL..!! Bleah!! Cheers!! =] |
your tagboard here. |