information connections journal
12:54 AM | Saturday, January 17, 2004

Yo guys! I just watched "SLUGS" on channel 5. It's disgusting. Yucks. Wanna puke liaox. Yeah tomolo saturday liaox! Finally! This week's passing kinda slow. CNY here soon hor? But kinda dont have new year atmosphere. I think this year's new year most sianz liaox. Like not much deco's and atmosphere one lo. So not interesting. SARAH, think after u deco ur class, u pro liaox hor? Go and deco the streets! Get some atmosphere mah! Haha!

Well, today's adventure rope session basically no climbing all that stuffs. Learnt how to tie rope and slip inside the "dont know what that thing is". It's the safety thing that u tie ard ur butt there one. Haha. The instructor said today just learnt how to tie one simple knot, but then in the end, i find it quite confusing leh. No affinity with ropes, i guess. Then the gurl I just knew keep teaching me how to tie. Haha. Funny. Whatever. Ask ben teach me better ahbo next week go then dont know how to tie xia suay.

We went "Camp David" opp NP there. Just cross the bridge can liaox. Got housing there one. But then quite hot lor. I think we got to stand on a 3 or 4 storey's high pole and then jump to catch onto a pole where u do chin ups that kind. Where got strength? Haha. Confirm stand there wear diaper and cry. No lah. Just challenge myself ba. See how lah. -_-
Anyway, the PE t shirt was damn BIG lo. Wear liaox also makes me feel paisay. OoOps!

Just nw went for sushi with Ben at westmall. Anyway just nw hor, at NP, just b4 i went for PE, got Channel U people come to shoot their variety show thingy leh. Got that guo liang, that news presenter on chn u and i think 2 familiar faces on chn u which I dont know their names. Then the crew people shouted, "3...2...1....", then there I was, walking right behind them to the toilet. Dont know if they got pai dao wo mah! Haha! Damn stupid actually. I initially tot they were the mass comm people, then one of em wore the chinese new yr costume. Very er xin.

Oh no! My "C" button really no hope le! -_-"
"GAO SHE ME GUI!!!!!!!!"
*pulls my hair out*

  • 12/01/2003 - 01/01/2004
  • 01/01/2004 - 02/01/2004
  • 02/01/2004 - 03/01/2004
  • 03/01/2004 - 04/01/2004
  • 04/01/2004 - 05/01/2004
  • 05/01/2004 - 06/01/2004
  • 06/01/2004 - 07/01/2004
  • 07/01/2004 - 08/01/2004
  • 08/01/2004 - 09/01/2004
  • 09/01/2004 - 10/01/2004
  • 10/01/2004 - 11/01/2004

    your tagboard here.