information connections journal
9:08 AM | Monday, February 23, 2004

Aloha~! Just woke up..! Dont know why I woke up so early also.. Yesterday was coughing and then was so tired.. Jessie.. U must have spread the disease to me!! Haha!! But we never kiss leh... How come you will spread to me one! *duh!* jk.. I missed him so much..! He's at some other camp now..!

Time flies... It's gonna be March soon... Why? Why must time pass this fast? Let me tell u guys.. My B stats test GONE liao! Use wrong formula though it's an open book test! But damn diff... Think we all pro.. Set all these idiotic questions.. Haiz.. Nvm Nvm! Work harder for next time.. No wonder Ben Koh failed his B stats.. Haha.. He's now repeating tt module.. No wonder.. Now i know why liao.. So difffff with so manyyyyyyy formulas..! Siao is the word to describe whoever invented Statistics.. Now, that sounds familiar.. Think I said it also for the person who invented Maths when O lvl was coming? Haha..

Yesterday reached his place at ard 3pm.. Then slack around.. Played gunbound... Watch TV.. Then went to his room and sleep.. Think my flu makes me very tired.. Makes my eyes small small also.. Small and swollen.. Like some goldfish like tt.. Hahaha.. Then went AMK central for dinner with his family.. Ate fish porridge.. Then after tt, he went home pack his things and then send me home while he went bowling.. Think he slept quite late.. Poor thing..

Later going bugis to meet my LMS project group discuss project.. I feel that's a totally waste of time lor.. But then still have to do lah.. Cos the project hor.. Hai.. It's some role play thing.. Jialing? remb the sec2 literature role play? Haha.. I played the ah ma.. Yucks.. still cn remb! Wei da de wo! Then this time around, must apply all the life problems into it and then act out but cannot act out the solution.. My this teacher abit siao.. Other LMS teachers also slack slack.. She very strict.. She wans 30 scenes? Siao bo? Then must act for like 15-20mins.. Realli SIAO AH! Sianz 1/2.. Lazy to go neh..

SP good hor? This week tests tests tests then ur next week rest rest rest liao.. NP sucks man.. This week study week.. Then next week test week.. Whole 2 weeks slogging like some cow in India!!!! *smoke comes out from ears* *eyes becomes red*
Dun say liao dun say liao.. fuming liao.. Haha... OK lah.. enough of displaying my acting skills.. I going to erm... eh.... hmm.... going to.... erm.......... AHHHh!!! Comb my dog's fur? I know BATHE! okie! I go bathe liao.. byebye!

  • 12/01/2003 - 01/01/2004
  • 01/01/2004 - 02/01/2004
  • 02/01/2004 - 03/01/2004
  • 03/01/2004 - 04/01/2004
  • 04/01/2004 - 05/01/2004
  • 05/01/2004 - 06/01/2004
  • 06/01/2004 - 07/01/2004
  • 07/01/2004 - 08/01/2004
  • 08/01/2004 - 09/01/2004
  • 09/01/2004 - 10/01/2004
  • 10/01/2004 - 11/01/2004

    your tagboard here.