| your profile here. |
layout/coded by: myself (detonatedlove♥) header graphic: shining_stars_ changeNavigation('id') script: ambivalente your links here. the designer does not carry the responsibility of the resources used in the header image. |
1:56 PM | Thursday, February 26, 2004
ALOHA! Very boring now leh.. I study until my brain juice all used up liaoz.. Then now feeling kind of stuffy inside my head and body.. I am feeling so stressed now... Haiz.. The stupid computer theory stuffs study until I wan to faint.. \Realli very jialat.. That day pei Dear went his bowling competition.. Kinda fun actually watching him play.. Haha! :P Ok, now my hair is kinda messed up.. I just now wore some head band then now my front hair all spiked up.. Like some people who just time travel from the seventies like tt.. Haha.. Very er xin... Yesterday went Sakae sushi buffet with Pekhar.. Haha.. Eat until wan to vomit but heng did not vomit.. But then really is feeling very bloated lor.. Then after tt Dear called me then we meet at Causeway point then went foodcourt eat.. Ate hokkien Mee somemore.. Cos my sushi all tt gam gam ho digest finish liaoz.. Wahahaha... It's thursday today... Everything so fast... I realli very stressed up... I hate books... I hate computers.. I hate economic.... I hate everything... My mum forced me eat the EPO ( Evening Pimprose Oil ).. Hope I dun haf any cramps when my menses come.. If not, sure pain until I wan to die.. Anyway I feel beauty is so fat... But her face is so pretty.. With big round eyes... and a small black nose... I dont even know what I am toking... Cross everything..... All I need is YOU........................................................................................................................................ |
your tagboard here. |