information connections journal
9:59 PM | Monday, February 23, 2004

Hey guys! I got my nose pierced! Haha! Surprising neh! After Project discussion, accompanied Yvoone for shopping as she had some religious thing on later at 7somethin at bt panjang.. Then I was telling her how I wan to get my nose pierecd but didnt dare to.. Then she say she also wan pierce her ear top there.. So we pluck up our courage and went together.. Use my NETs to pay.. Very xin tong..

Abit paisay lor.. Remember how tt time.. When we were getting our blood drawn out for some test for hyper B then I was all freaked out and crying.. Haha.. Lik some 2 yrs old right? But I am still the same man.. I was pratically wanting to jump out of my seat.. Then yvoone keep laughing.. Dot dot dot.. Then I finally get sick of wanting to escape then just sat there.. Then suddenly " shoot" it was done.. But then the sudden pain was all over in 1 sec.. But the sudden thing was enough to make my eyes well up with tears.. But didnt come out lah.. Wipe away.. Just natural one lor..

Then we went to get octopus balls to eat.. Then I told yvoone I wan to go foodcourt sit down and get drinks.. Then the auntie saw us with the outside food then come n shout at us.. I was like staring at her.. Then I dont know why.. On instinct I just shouted back at her.. Told her we were coming to get drinks n everything.. Then she wanted to clear my octopus balls away.. I just "HEY HEY!!" Then i make those "zee" sound.. Then i say I was coming to get drinks and just about to sit down and then u come n shout at us.. Then she say She didnt shout at us.. WHAT THE FUCK! So obvious lor.. But this time I think I am right so didnt really care about my face.. Just wanted to argue my way back..

Then Yvoone was like staring at me.. Cos she said she havent seen me so fierce before.. I think I was the one who shouted at the auntie lor.. Then I was so angry I wanted to get her name and ask the manager out.. But Yvoone kept cooling me down and then kind of like keep putting good words for the auntie.. But the auntie hor.. I really cannot tahan.. Shouted at the CUSTOMERS before finding out the truth.. I mean, yeah, she's old and everything but then she really should have asked properly before shouting at US! OLD isnt the excuse man! -_-"

Tomolo going to meet Grace, Siew Teng & WeiBin for OCOM & OB project.. DUH! So many projects.. AM i dreaming or wat lor.. Didnt meet Dear today.. He said he's having a headache due to the sun so better let him get some well deserved rest.. Hey I just wan to let u all know... " The way to love anything is to realize it can be Lost...." Please treasure the ones around you and not take em for granted.. Cos they can leave you anytime when you least expect them to.. Please please.. I beg of all of u.. Treasure ur friends... ur families... ur siblings.... ur boyfriends/girlfriends.. Please treat em well... May god bless all of ya'... Cheers...!

  • 12/01/2003 - 01/01/2004
  • 01/01/2004 - 02/01/2004
  • 02/01/2004 - 03/01/2004
  • 03/01/2004 - 04/01/2004
  • 04/01/2004 - 05/01/2004
  • 05/01/2004 - 06/01/2004
  • 06/01/2004 - 07/01/2004
  • 07/01/2004 - 08/01/2004
  • 08/01/2004 - 09/01/2004
  • 09/01/2004 - 10/01/2004
  • 10/01/2004 - 11/01/2004

    your tagboard here.