information connections journal
12:10 PM | Tuesday, February 03, 2004

Hi frens! Me now in tutorial.. Business Statistics tutorial.. Haha! Faster blog b4 the teacher come in and control our computer.. Haiz.. Stupid teacher always pick on me! Just becos I so CUTE!!??!! hAHA! Just joking lah.. dun puke ok?

Hmm.. the tutorial starts at 12pm lo.. but then meet my grp members at 1030 to do project and then submit some assignments.. Hmm.. Yesterday meet Dear for dinner at Beauty World Mac.. Hmm! Nicey nicey! Haha! I missed him so much.. He's now at outfield now.. Overnight somemore.. Hope he's doing fine..

K lah.. The teacher come in liaoz.. Shiet man! Cheers! Ur take care lots k? So many people falling sick! God! Hehe! Ok.. I update if can when I get home lo.. Muacks + a hugs~

  • 12/01/2003 - 01/01/2004
  • 01/01/2004 - 02/01/2004
  • 02/01/2004 - 03/01/2004
  • 03/01/2004 - 04/01/2004
  • 04/01/2004 - 05/01/2004
  • 05/01/2004 - 06/01/2004
  • 06/01/2004 - 07/01/2004
  • 07/01/2004 - 08/01/2004
  • 08/01/2004 - 09/01/2004
  • 09/01/2004 - 10/01/2004
  • 10/01/2004 - 11/01/2004

    your tagboard here.