| your profile here. |
layout/coded by: myself (detonatedlove♥) header graphic: shining_stars_ changeNavigation('id') script: ambivalente your links here. the designer does not carry the responsibility of the resources used in the header image. |
5:46 PM | Wednesday, February 18, 2004
Hi gurls, I am back! As i stared at my own blog, I realised that I hadn't been blogging for quite sometime. Been kind of off track? Cross that. Been busy? I'm now at my darling's house.. Took a taxi over here cos' I bought Jap salmon set meal for him from my sch canteen.. He's been resting for ard 3-4 days? Going back camp tonight again.. Hope those attacks wont come again.. Bless him.. He's having tt op on 5th March.. So i guess have to pray for quite a long time.. I mean, will b worried.. Who wouldn't anyway? Going to have my Stats tests this saturday.. And I am totally not prepared..! Crash that man! I just did research on Aneroxia.. Going to be my table topic tml.. Let's hope and and pray and beg I can think of more points on the spot.. Yesterday after class Pei my class gurls went atrium and sit down and talk about tml's topic.. Think we got some sort of a force.. Anti someone? Duh?!? But kind of united now.. Better terms with em now.. Thank god.. If not, life would be a misery.. Then accompanied Cheryl for a while cos she got badminton selection going on in the evening.. Ordered a giant sundae and shared with my class gurls.. There's so many work coming and coming.. It's never ending.. I'm getting more n more stressed each day.. I guess everyone also like that.. Oh yeah.. Wanted to buy a shorts and those sports top at one of my sch's shops.. Think me and cheryl wanna buy tt.. It's nice man.. Borrowed V200 from my bro for yesterday and today.. Incredibly, my mood is better when I am using his phone.. Cos the colour effects and everthing? I'm gonna return him tml.. He's doesnt wanna lend me anymore.. Think he's kind enough to lend me his newly bought phone for 2 days though.. Took pics with a Grace, Siew Teng & Cheryl.. Lol.. Also caught weibin sleepin and shunbian took his pic.. Damn boliao right.. Go and take pics of my tutorial rooms and lecture hall somemore.. Will b posting em soon in my Yahoo photos yeah? Wait for my return oh u guys.. Muacks.. --> Work hard for my speech.. DUH!!!!!!!!!!!!! |
your tagboard here. |