| your profile here. |
layout/coded by: myself (detonatedlove♥) header graphic: shining_stars_ changeNavigation('id') script: ambivalente your links here. the designer does not carry the responsibility of the resources used in the header image. |
10:54 AM | Sunday, February 01, 2004
Hi Hi! It's a sunday today! This weekend.. erm... not enjoyable at all... Hai! Bie shuo le..! Yesterday accompany Pekhar go treatment her hair.. $54 neh! Haha! Not bad lah.. Smoother lo.. But dont know now become same texture as her armpit hair le or what lo.. Maybe the effect still as gd lo..! Oh ya! Yesterday we saw Mrs Alice Lok at the Macdonald at Jurong there, near the salon.. Then I was nudging Pekhar saying, "eh eh alice ng leh!" Then she was like staring around and then finally saw her, by then we were already inside the toilet.. So we wanted to go out and greet her wan lo.. So I just bu zhuang abit.. tidy my hair abit.. Then when we go out, she already left le.. So fast sia! Such a pity! Oh ya, i think Pekhar saw a baby boy is it.. Think she just borne a baby boy? Haha.. So xinfu.. But then her laogong was not gd looking at all lor.. Some uncle.. Ooops! -_-" Hahaha.. Tomolo is Hari Raya Holiday but yet, I have to meet up with my project group to complete our project.. How suay is this! Cannot meet my boy boy le.. Too bad too bad! Aiyah.. :( Think we got to present on thurs.. I hate this thursday! Got to present project and then also have to talk for 2 mins on Racism during Oral communication tutorial.. How bad is this! OH no!Hai.. There will also be a group evaluating our speech performance.. Last tutorial, I was the evaluator.. So didnt need to speak.. For the following 3 weeks, will be like that lo.. Have to keep talkin and talking.. Hope I dun get u know.. nervous.. Haha... My hands will always be super icy cold when I know that tutorial got to stand up and speak in frt of the class.. Oh ya, my bro bought V200 le.. Haha! Rich sia he! I got use to take photos lor.. Haha! Damn clear wor! Feel like asking him to lend me for a year or two.. Haha! JK! Where got such gd thing one lor.. K lah... uR EnjOy ur this hari raya holi ok? cheers dudes! |
your tagboard here. |