| your profile here. |
layout/coded by: myself (detonatedlove♥) header graphic: shining_stars_ changeNavigation('id') script: ambivalente your links here. the designer does not carry the responsibility of the resources used in the header image. |
4:58 PM | Thursday, February 12, 2004
The sun is shining bright and I just returned from a walk with my 2 dogs downstairs.. Basically only for 5 mins nia.. Cos my house here undergoing re-painting so quite dirty down there with all the nits and pieces of the paint.. But 5mins already v good lor.. Next time must take them down for a walk more often.. Basically today had my oral comm.. Spoke much more points than the previous one but still not good enough.. I read my speech until 1/4 then I forgot all the rest of my speech.. Then I was like, keep scratching my head and desperately trying to recall the damn speech.. Dont tok about this le.. The more I tok the more xin suan.. Then I'll b presenting next week again lo.. Cos I was in the middle of scratching my head then the teacher said ok, she gif me next week to present.. Cos most of em also next week then present.. Yesterday was kind of a nightmare.. Was practicing and talking to myself in the mirror/ window reflection until 1somethin am.. Then I was like thinking, what the hell am I doing lo? Haha.. Then couldnt really sleep so turned and tossed around until 2something am.. Now feeling quite shack actually.. But can't sleep ahbo tonight cannot get to sleep.. Yeah! Goin to meet Ben for dinner tonight! So happy! Oh yeah, I joined Yoga as kind of something to relax during free times? Whatever it is, I joined and I think it is kind of an interest group, not considered a CCA. Cos it's just being set up only by my oral comm teacher.. My whole class gurls all join.. Haha! Still not so sure about the schedule, like when it's going to start and when will it be all that.. Have to wait for her to inform us.. I saw Yanren today.. If ur remember who he is.. That red cross guy in AES.. He's kind of weird actually.. That time I saw him in canteen, He pulled my arm so hard until it hurts alot.. Then i was like, "er...hi..." This made me u know.. dislike him alot.. Then he got gf mah.. Then always hold hands with his gf.. Then that time I waved to him saying Hi in the canteen, and he was like didnt wave back but just smiled? Made me feel like a moron? Waving to empty air? He's like some superstar walking down and when I saw him, just gave me that type of sickening irritating small smile as if I am a reporter? Hai.. Ok nvm, Then i still remember last friday, I was going home from LMS class and he was walking to dont know where, holding his gf of course.. Then i was like made a small wave to him.. Then he was like, smile again..Idiot.. I think not smile lah.. I think is his mouth kana cramp then twich.. Bt couldnt b what.. Everytime I see him, gif me tt idiotic twitch? Can't he wave back? Made me feel like a 2nd time moron again? And then today, I was sitting at the canteen with my gurl frens they all, watching them eating.. Then he suddenly touched e top of my head as he walked by.. Then I was like "diao.. people hair make so nice. u go n touch for what" Then he looked back and smiled at me.. And I was like.. blur blur stared at him, with my hand holding on to my head.. 3rd time Moron? I dont like this guy man.. He makes me have a feeling that he's more good looking now and the he's the greatest in the world now.. WHAT THE...?!? Going to relax a while by playing gunbound? Not even sure if thats called relaxing? Cos it just makes me feel more stress instead? DUH?!?! |
your tagboard here. |