information connections journal
1:19 AM | Sunday, February 29, 2004

Took a loooooonnnngggg time to get this done. But actually bery short can finish le. But then decided to experiment abit. Irritating ME! :P So late still up.

Thanks manping! For ever smiling to help me when I need ur help on these HTML stuffs.. Gee! Zhen shi bu hao yi si! But realli is thanks alot.. Cheers!

Arr... It's been a long day.. A nice and relaxing day with ben too.. I wish today could be everyday.. Going to sleep now.. No more energy.. *dreams about the chicken baked rice I ate at east coast this noon* *yummy*

Cheers pals~!!

  • 12/01/2003 - 01/01/2004
  • 01/01/2004 - 02/01/2004
  • 02/01/2004 - 03/01/2004
  • 03/01/2004 - 04/01/2004
  • 04/01/2004 - 05/01/2004
  • 05/01/2004 - 06/01/2004
  • 06/01/2004 - 07/01/2004
  • 07/01/2004 - 08/01/2004
  • 08/01/2004 - 09/01/2004
  • 09/01/2004 - 10/01/2004
  • 10/01/2004 - 11/01/2004

    your tagboard here.