information connections journal
10:19 AM | Saturday, February 14, 2004

Yesterday when I was walking to my block for my LMS class, Dear msg me and told me he's going for a scan later on at the hospital. Then when I finished my PE, he told me that his kidney had stones. Of course was sad and shocked and worried all at the same time. Cried abit when I was walking to the bustop alone. Cos I didnt know whats that supposed to mean?

Later He assured and reassured me that he was alright and told me that it was not a minor operation. But still I cannot help worrying. Think he's going to be admitted into the hospital tomolo. I wanna pei him but not sure if I am more going to be of help or more of a burden.

I'm going over to his place today. Although it's Valentine day, I dun really mind where it's going to be spent as long as I am with him, It's gonna be romantic enough. Dunwan him to walk around outside with swollen kidneys. I really hope he will GET WELL soon.

God, please bless him. I hope you gurls have a great day too. I love you all gurls. =] Rest assured I am not a lesbian, just love for my friends. Cheers.

  • 12/01/2003 - 01/01/2004
  • 01/01/2004 - 02/01/2004
  • 02/01/2004 - 03/01/2004
  • 03/01/2004 - 04/01/2004
  • 04/01/2004 - 05/01/2004
  • 05/01/2004 - 06/01/2004
  • 06/01/2004 - 07/01/2004
  • 07/01/2004 - 08/01/2004
  • 08/01/2004 - 09/01/2004
  • 09/01/2004 - 10/01/2004
  • 10/01/2004 - 11/01/2004

    your tagboard here.