| your profile here. |
layout/coded by: myself (detonatedlove♥) header graphic: shining_stars_ changeNavigation('id') script: ambivalente your links here. the designer does not carry the responsibility of the resources used in the header image. |
10:04 AM | Friday, February 20, 2004
Yo! Just completed my online quiz for LMS.. Got 97/100.. Abit disappointed.. Kao, got 1 qn wrong.. Nvm nvm! It's over liao! Hmm.. Abit sian actually.. Later got PE.. then I still got to wear my nice nice clothes to sch then put my PE shirt into my bag cos the shirt too big liao.. Wear to sch = dumbo.. :P Yesterday meet Ben for supper.. Ate rojak from my house here.. Hehe! Then his friends from the club came meet him.. There was another guy named Ben also.. Gurlfriend is Candy.. So qiao right? I mean, he's quite funny.. Hehe.. Then he send me home 1st then he went Kallang with them.. Came home to study my Bstats.. But was holding my notes on my hands and then my eyes were like, on the tv lor.. Haha! Always like tt one lor.. :P Yeah I got 2 weeks holiday leh! Hehe! 1 is study week, then the other is test week! Ur also right? Hmm.. Me and cheryl going K box one of these days.. But must confirm again.. Hehe! Going the morning to afternoon slot.. Cheaper mah! Somemore think she wanna sing english songs one.. I thnk K box's english songs not updated so I dun think she can sing that long.. I mean if go the night one, sure waste money for her lah.. :P Haiz.. Think gonna stare at my notes soon.. Sianz... Realli is SIANZ ah.. Wei~ Jess and Pekhar, ur getting results soon huh.. Dun b scared hor.. We support you oh! Dun go and keep thinking aiyah.. results coming out.. Fanzhen think the results also out by now just that ur havent seen yet.. Jst keep urself cheerful lor.. No point worrying mah.. Right? I wanna pei you all go take results leh! I see I that day can anot.. Then I pei you all go.. :) Tonight meeting Ben for dinner.. At least got something to look forward to..! Cheers dudes!! :-) |
your tagboard here. |