information connections journal
3:34 PM | Monday, February 09, 2004

Yo peepz! Haha! Pon the last lecture.. Waste of my time.. The air outside hor.. I really is buay ta han.. So dirty one, make my face also so oily.. Lazy to bathe leh.. Feel like doing my stats tutorial b4 batheing.. Cos after I bathe, kind of keep giving myself excuses to slack..

Basically, just nw presentation was alright lah.. I saw the teacher's comment.. She says our presentation is clear and meets the agenda.. But cos I put too much animations on the swirling part, so see liao like a bit dizzy.. Nvm nvm.. Gain experience.. Next time Project will b even better.. No prob no prob! =] Must always be cheerful..!!

Chatted with Ronald yesterday.. Was really shocked by some lecturer's attitude.. Nvm.. He made it to the poly and we r all happy for him! Ok, so tonight meeting my honey baby! Haha! Dun puke ok.. Peixuan, Manping, Huimin.. U all take care ah.. All having fever.. Somemore all is RP one.. RP food got some virus is it? No lah, jus joking.. Go and see a doctor to be on e safe side.. Remb to take all of ya's medicine.. Cheers.. Hope u 3 get well soon.. =]

  • 12/01/2003 - 01/01/2004
  • 01/01/2004 - 02/01/2004
  • 02/01/2004 - 03/01/2004
  • 03/01/2004 - 04/01/2004
  • 04/01/2004 - 05/01/2004
  • 05/01/2004 - 06/01/2004
  • 06/01/2004 - 07/01/2004
  • 07/01/2004 - 08/01/2004
  • 08/01/2004 - 09/01/2004
  • 09/01/2004 - 10/01/2004
  • 10/01/2004 - 11/01/2004

    your tagboard here.