information connections journal
4:55 PM | Friday, February 06, 2004

Yo people! Haha! The sky is damn dark now.. I close my study room's window and the wind is howling outside.. So eerie.. Haha! Yesterday meet Peixuan, Jessie, Pekhar & Weiyang for dinner at Seoul Garden.. Crap alot.. But then it was fun.. Haha! Guess what? My stomach was feeling so bloated after the whole thing and then I asked Peixuan pei me go toilet.. Then I vomitted twice in the cubicle.. I think it was because I kept stuffing myself with all those things after they stopped eating.. Haha.. Cos very exp mah.. Spend 20 over dollars on tt dinner so must eat until It becomes bankrupt lo.. Who knows then become like this.. But nv, it was still worth it.. Haha!

Just now went NP for LMS class then went straight home in a cab! Haha! Cos I was standing at the bustop, waiting for the bus.. Then suddenly I feel as if my toe there very windy.. Then I looked down and "DA-DA", the strap on my slippers broke.. Then I was like, tried fixing it back lo.. But then cannot lah.. Then immdiately hailed a cab and then hopped onto it.. Cannot let others see.. No face no face ah..

So tired now.. Been doing projects these few days.. My eyes closing now... *yawns* Later still got to touch up on the project.. Presenting on monday.. For the oral comm thing, god, i did badly.. Dun say liao... Work harder for the next topic! Must speak for 3mins.. I chose the topic - terrorism.. Should be ok lah hor? Hmm.. Ok..
o_o ------->>>>> -_- ( Eyes close liaoz )

  • 12/01/2003 - 01/01/2004
  • 01/01/2004 - 02/01/2004
  • 02/01/2004 - 03/01/2004
  • 03/01/2004 - 04/01/2004
  • 04/01/2004 - 05/01/2004
  • 05/01/2004 - 06/01/2004
  • 06/01/2004 - 07/01/2004
  • 07/01/2004 - 08/01/2004
  • 08/01/2004 - 09/01/2004
  • 09/01/2004 - 10/01/2004
  • 10/01/2004 - 11/01/2004

    your tagboard here.