information connections journal
8:27 PM | Wednesday, February 04, 2004

Yo yo yo! Been really tired these few days.. Yesterday was doing my powerpoint until wee hours.. Today never go school.. Was having online discussion with my grp people.. Hmm.. Heng we this monday then present.. If tml, sure rush until siao now..

Anyway, must thank XiangZhong, Edison, Zhen Quan' friend for lending me help in my project..! Cheers to your people! =]

So basically, today was walking around my house in a pyjamas, with my hair messy to a state when I cannot even recognize myself.. Horrible right? Haha.. Not as exaggerate lah.. But then kind of lor..

How "great".. Will be having Oral communication tutorial tml.. 2mins uh! Hope I dont forget any info I read about racism at the last minute.. BLESS ME YOU PEOPLE! 9am to 11am tml.. Must offer incense to the god on my behalf ok? Actually I feel this week passed kind of fast.. Kind of without me knowin.. And tml is already thursday.. I feel as if I just had PE yesterday and here comes friday again..

Waiting for Ben's call now.. He's buying supper for over.. Hope the CNY celeb dun delay too long.. =] I feel kind of dizzy now.. Been staring at the screen for the whole day.. Ok.. I go relax a while by playing gunbound and then ..... DA - DA!! Hope my honey calls me! Hahaha!

  • 12/01/2003 - 01/01/2004
  • 01/01/2004 - 02/01/2004
  • 02/01/2004 - 03/01/2004
  • 03/01/2004 - 04/01/2004
  • 04/01/2004 - 05/01/2004
  • 05/01/2004 - 06/01/2004
  • 06/01/2004 - 07/01/2004
  • 07/01/2004 - 08/01/2004
  • 08/01/2004 - 09/01/2004
  • 09/01/2004 - 10/01/2004
  • 10/01/2004 - 11/01/2004

    your tagboard here.