information connections journal
7:00 PM | Wednesday, February 11, 2004

Yo Yo Yo! Haha! Just finished typing out my speech in M word..! Haha! Tml 3mins.. Think enough liao lah.. 1 whole page leh! But cannot take paper one.. So I have to kind of memorise.. Then after tt 2mins individual answering of questions.. how "exciting" !

Just now went lot1 with Cheryl to pick out something as Vday gifts for our classmates... In the end, chose a box of chocolates.. Tomolo pass to whole class.. Haha! Damn tired man.. Also went to see the price for K Box! Cos that time we say want to go K box mah.. Then in the end we both busy with our projects.. Then this time we must set a time to go.. 11-2pm one.. Must see what class we can afford to skip..

Ok.. The statistics test next week and here I am, happily typing away.. Dun even know a single clue about statistics.. But nvm! Guess I will study either sunday or saturday.. Ben got to book in on saturday night.. So i'll be meeting my cousin celebrate valentine day.. Her bf also booking in in the evening.. Haha! How "nice" right the army! Ok so so shack now.. Feel so breathless! WHY HAH! Later going for dinner with dear lor.. Mayb go sunshine place.. Hehe! I wanna buy a pair of earrings at lot1 there.. So nice..! It's like black in colour and quite long.. Like the aiyah.. I dont know how to describe man! Haha!

Okie.. I go bathe 1st liao lah! Dun ever miss me hor u people! WHICH I KNOW U ALL DEFINETLY WILL LO! LOL! *HUGZ*

  • 12/01/2003 - 01/01/2004
  • 01/01/2004 - 02/01/2004
  • 02/01/2004 - 03/01/2004
  • 03/01/2004 - 04/01/2004
  • 04/01/2004 - 05/01/2004
  • 05/01/2004 - 06/01/2004
  • 06/01/2004 - 07/01/2004
  • 07/01/2004 - 08/01/2004
  • 08/01/2004 - 09/01/2004
  • 09/01/2004 - 10/01/2004
  • 10/01/2004 - 11/01/2004

    your tagboard here.