information connections journal
12:06 AM | Monday, March 01, 2004

All I know is that I'm missing you.

I just got back from ben's place. Did nothing much today except keep holding up my notes and tried very hard to look at it but in the end, my eyes keep staring at something else instead, the great invention of today -the tv-
Felt so irritated. So difficult to concentrate.

Tmr's test from 4-6. Hope it will b an ok one. If not.. I'm gonna curse my tutor until she die. Dun think I'll b meeting ben much this week. Think he quite busy this week. So sad. Gonna read up for i guess, quite a while before I get to sleep. Hope I finish asap. Guess quite irritated with the damn module & the whole book. I will b bonked out if i read the whole book. Read the summary ba. *pulls all my hairs out*

One thing to be happy about is, one test banged down. Left 1 more.

This song reminds me of him. Memories.......

  • 12/01/2003 - 01/01/2004
  • 01/01/2004 - 02/01/2004
  • 02/01/2004 - 03/01/2004
  • 03/01/2004 - 04/01/2004
  • 04/01/2004 - 05/01/2004
  • 05/01/2004 - 06/01/2004
  • 06/01/2004 - 07/01/2004
  • 07/01/2004 - 08/01/2004
  • 08/01/2004 - 09/01/2004
  • 09/01/2004 - 10/01/2004
  • 10/01/2004 - 11/01/2004

    your tagboard here.