information connections journal
12:36 AM | Wednesday, March 10, 2004

I think i'm gonna fall sick soon.. having a quite bad sore throat now.. Grr.. Come so suddenly..! Just nw went to watch ben bowl at his competition.. Alot of bookies.. Kinda gambling like tt.. woo hoo! no gd no gd.. heng my ah ben gd.. nv smoke n gamble.. hope these people dun influence him.. Think he wont b so easily influenced.. Think after i ate tt chicken baked rice at east coast, then my throat suddenly turn for the worse.. Hmm.. What poison in there sia? *wonders*

Taking a breather from my economics tutorial.. Grr.. i came back at ard 11 and bathe and started doing it.. have to.. ahbo i scared the teacher pick on me and ask.. I realli feel like giving him a nice kick on his stomach and sent his ass flyin.. Oops! Heh heh..

I got alot da projs.. really is alot.. thurs going with grace they all to buy our formal wear shirts n pants.. then fri gonna submit my LMS draft report, then after tt gotta research and rehearse for my ocom presentation nx week.. and then also prepare for LMS final report submission... And then i also mus remb to print my MIC report out.. And I also must buy an organiser from popular.. And i going johor with mun yee grace they all to johor to buy our heels for presentation.. Sale mah...

I have never felt this stressed before.. Not last semester.. I hope this semester faster pass.. Its been hell for me..

  • 12/01/2003 - 01/01/2004
  • 01/01/2004 - 02/01/2004
  • 02/01/2004 - 03/01/2004
  • 03/01/2004 - 04/01/2004
  • 04/01/2004 - 05/01/2004
  • 05/01/2004 - 06/01/2004
  • 06/01/2004 - 07/01/2004
  • 07/01/2004 - 08/01/2004
  • 08/01/2004 - 09/01/2004
  • 09/01/2004 - 10/01/2004
  • 10/01/2004 - 11/01/2004

    your tagboard here.