information connections journal
6:43 PM | Monday, March 01, 2004

Yeah! The test was alright for me. But halfway through, people who had already finish were leaving, makes me so damn distracted. Then I was like, write a few words then look up to c who had left, then write a few words then look up again. Then 3/4 of the some 200 people left liao.

Then I also kana stressed by them. Keep doing faster and faster, handwriting became uglier & uglier, then finally raise my hand and left. So cool uh? Finally, *phew* 1 test *banGG!*, left micro economics nia.. Hopefully I can get tt one right..

Oh ya, u all ah.. Pls update ur blog.. I feel I the guai-est.. Keep updating every min & sec lo.. *winks* Tml stay at home & study, later do research for my projsssss.... *faints*

This song makes me feel at ease. =)

  • 12/01/2003 - 01/01/2004
  • 01/01/2004 - 02/01/2004
  • 02/01/2004 - 03/01/2004
  • 03/01/2004 - 04/01/2004
  • 04/01/2004 - 05/01/2004
  • 05/01/2004 - 06/01/2004
  • 06/01/2004 - 07/01/2004
  • 07/01/2004 - 08/01/2004
  • 08/01/2004 - 09/01/2004
  • 09/01/2004 - 10/01/2004
  • 10/01/2004 - 11/01/2004

    your tagboard here.