| your profile here. |
layout/coded by: myself (detonatedlove♥) header graphic: shining_stars_ changeNavigation('id') script: ambivalente your links here. the designer does not carry the responsibility of the resources used in the header image. |
4:40 PM | Sunday, April 04, 2004
been studying and .... but it was on off on off type.. Still left 1 more chpt to go.. Looks like everyone is cursing my stats tutor, ans she gave was wrong and no one understood what she taught. Terrible. Suay got this biatch as our tutor. *shakes head* I wonder if brunei is raining too.. Waiting for Ms Congeniality to show on TV! Such a farni show although I didnt manage to catch that movie. Saw the ad on the tv. When models say they hope for world peace, everyone rejoice. True enough, if you manage to keep a lookout on the answer those models gave, i bet 90% of them hoped for world peace. I wonder if it's true or just a routine answer. They know it best. I miss going out with my friends, i miss sec sch life, I miss the past, I miss you, I miss I miss I miss..... I must treasure every moment I have now, cherish and make the best use out of everything, because I dunwan myself to regret when I look back in the future.. Hey, anyone want to go out on wed or thurs like tt? After my bstats test on Mon, I gotta rush for my project presentation on tues. And there there, I can finally say with a a smirk that almost everythin is done. Last proj is on tues. except 1 more test and 4 more exams. Rejoice rejoice rejoice.. May the day of rejoice come.. Btw, you all havent reach 18 right? I wanna watch "passion of the christ"! My classmates whom are christians are all filling me in about it until I wanna watch also..! Hehe! |
your tagboard here. |