information connections journal
10:53 AM | Tuesday, April 06, 2004

hello guys.. I'm at the atrium now.. Adding the final touch to my project.. Yest was stress stress stress.. I dont know if I will manage to pass the paper but i know i did my best.. Saw benedict koh b4 the paper and he wished me gd luck for failing the paper, what an ******! hahaha..! dun let me see him again ahbo..... *wu ying jiao....!!*

Hmm, yest ben call me and we had a really nice talk.. It uplifted my soul and I felt so so so damn happy.. Hehe! Yesterday was doing the powerpoint until the wee hours.. So quite tired now.. Beauty sleep on my bed i think, coz when I woke up in the morning, the 1st one I saw was her.. So cutie cutie..!

Oh ya, i wanted to tell ur bt my dog, that stupid rosy.. Ur know horz, I was sitting in the living room watching tv and studying at the same time mahx, then i was looking down onto my notes and then out of the corner of my eye, I saw rosy sitting and looking at me.. Then I was like " how come she today so guai? " Then I reached out, wanting to brush her hair then my hand knocked against a plastic container.. It was empty!

That was her drink bowl! Then she use her mouth and take it and let me see its empty, ask me refill drink for her.. Then my mum ask me go the kitchen there see got water on the floor anot, then indeed got lor.. Then my mum said rosy always pour away the last bit of the water coz her tongue cnt reach it anymore, so she pour away ask us refill new one up to the brim for her.. Clever dog... But how come she gong gong never come to me when I call her name? Idiotically adorable..

  • 12/01/2003 - 01/01/2004
  • 01/01/2004 - 02/01/2004
  • 02/01/2004 - 03/01/2004
  • 03/01/2004 - 04/01/2004
  • 04/01/2004 - 05/01/2004
  • 05/01/2004 - 06/01/2004
  • 06/01/2004 - 07/01/2004
  • 07/01/2004 - 08/01/2004
  • 08/01/2004 - 09/01/2004
  • 09/01/2004 - 10/01/2004
  • 10/01/2004 - 11/01/2004

    your tagboard here.