information connections journal
2:03 PM | Monday, April 26, 2004

Hi guys! Just returned from lot1, ate ljs with Ms mao.. Gee.. Now i'm back home going to start studying A.G.A.I.N!

Ms Mao asked whether you all 10th May ( Monday ) wanna go back to AES to visit the teachers anotz? She say go back see see b4 their exams? I'm anything one.. See ur lorz.. I wanna eat the canteen food.. That's my aim and take lotsa pics.. =] Jess, can make it anot? Those who can go/wanna go, pls tag in my tag board..

Gosh, I'm beginning to feel fat.. Must really do some exercise.. But run? Too lazy.. Swim? Scared become indian.. Workout at gym? Lazy.. Hmm, I guess I'm kind of contradicting myself.. Stupid ME! Haha..

Saw William Hung's CD - Inspiration- in the music store just now.. Err, Kinda gross.. But i admire his spirit lah.. I heard his one of his songs -I believe I can fly- over the perfect 10.. It was errr.. out of tune, gross and simply grossier.. Ur should maybe go and listen to it.. I kept getting goosebumps when I was listening to that.. Haha..

Btw, the kelong thing confirmed anot? Pei feng pei feng...!! *wink wink* How's it??
Gotta go study and then meet my hon for dinner tonight.. Yeah! Sweet sweet!

  • 12/01/2003 - 01/01/2004
  • 01/01/2004 - 02/01/2004
  • 02/01/2004 - 03/01/2004
  • 03/01/2004 - 04/01/2004
  • 04/01/2004 - 05/01/2004
  • 05/01/2004 - 06/01/2004
  • 06/01/2004 - 07/01/2004
  • 07/01/2004 - 08/01/2004
  • 08/01/2004 - 09/01/2004
  • 09/01/2004 - 10/01/2004
  • 10/01/2004 - 11/01/2004

    your tagboard here.