| your profile here. |
layout/coded by: myself (detonatedlove♥) header graphic: shining_stars_ changeNavigation('id') script: ambivalente your links here. the designer does not carry the responsibility of the resources used in the header image. |
12:45 AM | Saturday, April 17, 2004
I think i'm crazy.. surfing the net on wedding sites?!? You must be thinking what a marriage psycho i am, dying to get married? But i accidentally stumbled upon some people's blogs and it was on their wedding.. So envious! When will it be my turn? I would just have to wait and see.. I also saw the ugliest wedding dress of the century, some purple gown with looks like bits of tissues stuck onto it.. then there's this peacock like feather stuck onto the bride's hair.. Is the bride getting married to a peacock monster or a human? Diaoz.. Ugliest i ever saw.. Yucks! There's this couple who got married not long ago and the wife is pregnant i think for 1 mth plus le.. U know, I like to follow up on other people's blog even though i dunnoe them.. I have been like following on what this ang moh gurl wrote.. From i think, since she's dunnoe how many mths pregnant to now.. She has already given birth to a healthy baby boy 1 mth plus ago! Not i pervert or what, but then it's always nice to know how the other people at the other side of the world is doing.. It's a nice feeling to read their blog and after a while, you feels as if you have already known them for a long time.. There's a certain trend about it, I am currently reading 3 other blogs aside from u gurls.. And all of them have kids.. Hahaz.. Makes me feel so much older when i read their blog.. oOps! Which explains my auntie behaviour huhz..! No lahz, jk! Bishz..! Ok, I'm dying for him to come back.. Please please, let this saturday and sunday fly past.. Dun let them walk past.. Pls pls.. My goals : - Obtain a degree in Business or Psychology if possible - Start working to support family - Get married? *blush* I will add more if i think of it.. I just dont understand why more and more people are going to australia or some other parts of the world to study.. Many people from AES are either in australia or somewhere overseas studying.. This has become a trend.. I dont understand.. Is THERE really much better than HERE? I dont believe it.. I will obtain my degree in NUS or NTU.. At least I will try to.. I dont know, just felt crappy today.. blog alot.. I hope all of you bear with me.. Today, for my LMS class, we wrote a letter to Ms susan on the spot.. But we didnt know that we had to read it out.. It was so embarrassing.. A`letter on what we will b doing 5-6 yrs later.. I envison myself working as a human resource executive, married with a few kids.. and also mention on what LMS taught me.. Blah blah blah.. So embarrassing especially on the kids part.. Then Ms susan told me, " hope your children come after ur marriage " Then the class was laughing.. Hahaz.. *blush* I dont know but i feel blogging on my blog isnt as private as it was supposed to be.. It's on the INTERNET! The whole damn world cn see what i'm writing.. And sometimes I just want to tok bt certain things which happened to me, but I can't.. I mean, you can't possibly blog your secrets right? Who would be stupid enough to do tt? So i was actually thinking of keeping a diary but... I'm lazy to write and also I have no such time.. Typing is much more efficient and faster.. I dont know, maybe I should consider another alternative.. It really is difficult to blog down your TRUE feelings.. There are far too much factors to be considered.. Haiz, read the news david beckham may have a possible affair with some malaysian born model.. Such a -censored- disgrace.. to his fans, to his wife, to his children, to his parents.. Because of guys like this, this is why some women refuse to have trust in guys.. And why some women's trust in guys are completely been inflated.. This is the reason.. Please do some -censored- reflection on yourself.. beckham.. The more i say, the more confused i am.. I dunnoe.. Look, my leg is giving me some *feng shi* problems.. too much aircon.. argh.. Its hurting the hell outta me.. Shit.. Bye guys, take care.. |
your tagboard here. |