information connections journal
11:08 PM | Wednesday, April 21, 2004

I'm backkK! I'm tired, bloated from the pizzas and in a holiday mood. I'm gonna continue studying for my exams starting nexr thurs.. Went pizza hut with peixuan and gang, sinmin and surprisingly desmond to celeb peixuan's bday! She's 18! Lao le lao le..*shakes head* Haha..

Took the whole damn piece of cake and smashed peixuan on her face.. But didnt expect that she will return me the "favour".. She smashed me back.. My hair was smeared with cake and face kana also.. Makes me feel as if I'm gonna get pimples soon.. Peixuan xiao xin yi dian!

Anyway, hope to finish studying so that I can sleep earlier.. I really can't wait to hug my bed..

Lastly, Happy 18th birthday to Peixuan.. May u have a tao hua year ahead.. Woohoo! Hope Jiewei wun break my neck when he sees this.. Ooops..! *run to hide*


Peixuan & Pekhar in the LRT


Waiting for delicious PIzZas to be served!


bloated desmond with cake in mouth


Class gurls while waiting for our turn for neoprints.. *cheese*


Stacks of sushi plates after just 10mins into the buffet


  • 12/01/2003 - 01/01/2004
  • 01/01/2004 - 02/01/2004
  • 02/01/2004 - 03/01/2004
  • 03/01/2004 - 04/01/2004
  • 04/01/2004 - 05/01/2004
  • 05/01/2004 - 06/01/2004
  • 06/01/2004 - 07/01/2004
  • 07/01/2004 - 08/01/2004
  • 08/01/2004 - 09/01/2004
  • 09/01/2004 - 10/01/2004
  • 10/01/2004 - 11/01/2004

    your tagboard here.