information connections journal
1:56 PM | Thursday, April 08, 2004

I'm glad, I'm happy and I'm rejoicing!

I got 66 for my stats and 88.5 for my micro..! I certainly hope that I can pass all of my modules.. get over this damn thing quickly..

So excited! Gonna watch "passion of the christ" with peixuan they all.. Looking forward to it..

Just reached home and I'm starting to feel sleepy.. Gonna catch a few hrs of slp.. I miss him alot lehz.. Still got 12 days before he's coming back.. Wonder if my anti-gaga spell works? I hope so.. =]

Just now was crapping with Jean.. about China and Cambodia thingy.. She say she wanna adopt me this cambodian kid and then she was telling me she using robots to help her with farming in China now.. Hahahaz... Very farni ahz.. Come to think of it, miss her company alot..

  • 12/01/2003 - 01/01/2004
  • 01/01/2004 - 02/01/2004
  • 02/01/2004 - 03/01/2004
  • 03/01/2004 - 04/01/2004
  • 04/01/2004 - 05/01/2004
  • 05/01/2004 - 06/01/2004
  • 06/01/2004 - 07/01/2004
  • 07/01/2004 - 08/01/2004
  • 08/01/2004 - 09/01/2004
  • 09/01/2004 - 10/01/2004
  • 10/01/2004 - 11/01/2004

    your tagboard here.