| your profile here. |
layout/coded by: myself (detonatedlove♥) header graphic: shining_stars_ changeNavigation('id') script: ambivalente your links here. the designer does not carry the responsibility of the resources used in the header image. |
8:00 PM | Saturday, April 10, 2004
I'm missing my darling so badly now.. He called me in the morning today to tell me he's leaving for the 3d 2 nites outfield already.. So sweet.. But i was still asleep so was abit blurry.. Yesterday we tok on the phone for mm.. ard 14mins.. 1min = $1.40.. I bet he will faint when the bill comes.. Anyway, hope my anti-gaga spell still works.. Mm.. Still 10days left.. He'll b coming back on 20th morning and I just realized that's our 2yrs 4 mths.. We're going to be 2 and a half yrs! I'm so happy we've made it through this far and I believe we will continue to do so for the future.. I'm so glad fate has let us met and I'm happy that I've got such a wonderful and sweet bf.. Thinking about those days.. From band days, to his BMT, to his OCS days, to his officer days... Time sure flies.. I still remember the 1st time when I meet him with peixuan pekhar peifeng, the 3 of them basically is "abandon" me.. I'm the only one who's talking to him, trying hard not to let him feel left out.. But! Hey! I want to thank all of ya for "abandoning" me.. I still remember "Harry Potter".. We were all sitting i think the 1st or 2nd row and our necks basically almost broke.. Had to look up so high in order to see the screen.. Thinking about it just makes me smile.. Sometimes I will occasionally thought of it when I'm in the train or the bus, and then I'll smile to myself or I will take out my hp and look through all the SMS's he sent me.. And I'll be smiling to myself and then for a moment, I will be looking around to see if anyone had caught me smiling.. People might think I am a crazy girl.. Wahaha, who cares anyway? I really miss him so much lehz.. Paisay horz, i know it's straining you guy's eyes but I really need to blog out the emotions and thoughts that's running through my mind right now.. =] |
your tagboard here. |