| your profile here. |
layout/coded by: myself (detonatedlove♥) header graphic: shining_stars_ changeNavigation('id') script: ambivalente your links here. the designer does not carry the responsibility of the resources used in the header image. |
9:31 AM | Friday, April 02, 2004
these few days have been a period of complete disaster. can't imagine I was studying whereever I go.. I have been thinking, I'm one who is slower in learning. Not sure if it's because my mum gave birth to me in her 30's, which was considered quite late. Cos my bro and I quite slow in grasping the whole content particularly in studies. But I'm good in memorisin, can say so. I take a longer time to study than anyone else in my class. I think. I take a longer time to learn the whole idea about belaying and stuffs. But no matter what, I am willing to learn and I will not give up! Going for LMS rehearsal soon. Ok gosh. I feel I'm one busy woman these days. My sats, sun, mon and tues are all packed. But with the right reasons. Not for shopping purposes or whatsoever. Tests tests test, exams exams exams, projects projects projects, these few words can practically describe the life of a polytechnic student. Jessie, hope you can appeal successfully to NP then we can "suffer" and "complain" together le. =] |
your tagboard here. |