| your profile here. |
layout/coded by: myself (detonatedlove♥) header graphic: shining_stars_ changeNavigation('id') script: ambivalente your links here. the designer does not carry the responsibility of the resources used in the header image. |
12:49 AM | Sunday, April 04, 2004
time out! taking a short break from my studying.. Been studying non stop.. I think I did quite alot of stats qns.. but some areas still not yet as familiar, but as long as I can pass, who cares? Still have 4 more chpts to go.. wish me luck u guys.. Ben's in brunei now, he called me just now.. yeah! but only for bt a min, coz quite expensive but that 1 min is enough to satisfy me.. Still have 16 days to go b4 he's back.. It's gonna be fast.. Yeah real fast.. No mosquitos shall bite him, no ants shall touch him! *puts a anti gaga spell on him* ok, it's done..! ho ho ho! I go continue my study le.. Let's see if I can hang on till 5am.. That's my limit.. Hmm... |
your tagboard here. |