information connections journal
6:52 PM | Tuesday, April 13, 2004

today was a great one.. had pizzas and kfcs in one of my tutorials.. can't believe that it's actually the last tutorial.. Next week, I'll b having my study break and then exam-time.. Boring.. I enjoyed my time with my current class.. We will have lunch together every break.. Sit at a huge round table together and then eat.. Can't believe that only a yr left with em..

Actually, a yr in poly passes very fast.. 2 semester's time is fast.. You can't believe how fast it actually is.. I will definately miss em.. I wish i have a camera phone.. I'll b taking every moment of e moments spent w my class..

This coming monday will be going orchard to eat sakae sushi buffet with my class.. Woohoo! It'll be so fun..! I'm looking forward to it! MOst importantly, I'm looking forward to tuesday! Ben will b back on tt day's morning! Yeah! O lei o lei o lei o leI !!!! I want to wear cheerleader's uniform and bring pom pom go airpot welcome him! Haha! No lahz.. He'll confirm faint if he sees me like tt..

Anyway, what's damn up with the stupid zeocast thing.. it jus wouldnt load.. Stupid website of theirs also wouldnt load.. See how lahz.. If still dun load, I'll b deleting it from my post.. Grr.. Anyway announce 1 gd news, my stats got 69! teacher
+ 3 marks..! My excel test got 63.. :( Heng at least i passed everything.. =] cheers!

  • 12/01/2003 - 01/01/2004
  • 01/01/2004 - 02/01/2004
  • 02/01/2004 - 03/01/2004
  • 03/01/2004 - 04/01/2004
  • 04/01/2004 - 05/01/2004
  • 05/01/2004 - 06/01/2004
  • 06/01/2004 - 07/01/2004
  • 07/01/2004 - 08/01/2004
  • 08/01/2004 - 09/01/2004
  • 09/01/2004 - 10/01/2004
  • 10/01/2004 - 11/01/2004

    your tagboard here.