| your profile here. |
layout/coded by: myself (detonatedlove♥) header graphic: shining_stars_ changeNavigation('id') script: ambivalente your links here. the designer does not carry the responsibility of the resources used in the header image. |
6:00 PM | Friday, April 23, 2004
Yawnz, today's a lazy one.. Been studying the moment i woke up.. Didnt meet my honey today coz he's not feeling well so let him get enough rest at home.. Currently on track now.. Studied 4 chpts of stats, 1 chpt of OB, on 2nd chpt for micro and 3rd chpt for cip.. Grr.. So frustrated.. I hate studying.. On the other hand, who likes it anyway? But i just find it tormenting to study.. Ahh! Yesterday went town shopping with honey, bought my tube dress from a shop called Shibuya at Far East.. I find it comfortable to wear in.. And yeah! 1 worries off my chest! *Sigh* I guess I gotta go back to studying le.. This sucks.. I swear I will burn my notes when the exam're finished and I will just be laughing wildly with satisfaction as I watched the fire engulf my papers.. It will all disappear to ash.. And by that time, I'll invite all of ya to my house for a party to celebrate the death of my notes! Hooray! |
your tagboard here. |