information connections journal
9:05 PM | Tuesday, April 06, 2004

yeah! projs finish! hooray! *hugz*

thurs wanna go for movie? Gonna start working hard again for mon's oral communication test.. theory... nvm, i prefer that than stats.. grr.. gonna get back stats either tml or the day after.. *shakes head*

My exam starting at 29th and ending at 7th may.. yeah! looking forward to 7th may.. I confirm happy until siao..! ho ho ho! Proj went well today, one of my fren commented that the proj was good.. Was such a consolation! We involved everyone in yoga postures.. and we light candles and fragrance stress relief incense to lighten atmosphere.. Whole room was dark.. Then we collabrated with my class.. We make 1 extra slide at the end saying "happy birthday brian"! Then he was shocked..

Sang bday songs and ate cake.. Was fun...! =] cHeeRs... Btw, did jess disappear? Her blog is so not updated..! Jess update when u see this.. bishz..!

As i hear this song on my blog, I am thinking of ben right now.. ... I will be watching you from above.. Just think of me & I'll be there..

  • 12/01/2003 - 01/01/2004
  • 01/01/2004 - 02/01/2004
  • 02/01/2004 - 03/01/2004
  • 03/01/2004 - 04/01/2004
  • 04/01/2004 - 05/01/2004
  • 05/01/2004 - 06/01/2004
  • 06/01/2004 - 07/01/2004
  • 07/01/2004 - 08/01/2004
  • 08/01/2004 - 09/01/2004
  • 09/01/2004 - 10/01/2004
  • 10/01/2004 - 11/01/2004

    your tagboard here.