information connections journal
2:11 PM | Thursday, May 13, 2004

Guys! Got bk my laptop! Fast huh? Only 1 day when I was told it will take 4 working days.. Gd! I chiong to the sch the moment i woke up coz I didnt wan to drag myself there in the noon so better go in the mornin lor.. Heng ah, ahbo now so hot ask me to go out, i become an indian immediately ah!

Yesterday went cwp ate yoshinoya with my hon and i ate quite fast, not bad.. Inherit his genes liaoz..! Anyway i feel like buying Clay Aiken's CD leh.. Quite nice.. Oh ya, yest Ph told me Zhou Chong qing cut an album man.. I can't believe it.. I believe wont be so pop one lah.. He sing so awful.. Yucks!

I'm so hot hot hot right now.. I hate Singapore's weather..! It's too too too hot! Hon just called me.. Gee! He just finished sushi buffet.. So good..! I ate leftover fried rice from yest.. Quite nice though.. Keke!

Just now, in e morning, a gurl from the agency to whom i sent my resume called me, she said there's a sales promoter post, ask me whether wan to work anot.. I told her i prefer admin and she say she will call me once there's any admin posts.. Ok great! I'd better get my bum working thi holiday! No time liao! Have to earn some money liaoz..!

Just realised my dad's birthday is on 19th may.. So have to get a present.. Maybe get a fountain pen or what.. I saw this crystal thing at Pekhar's shop.. It's engraved - cai yuan gun gun- I was thinking this will make a great gift for him but once i looked at the price, I immediately cast the thought aside.. It's like $100 plus dollars.. If i'm working, i will definetly buy it.. But now, no money so cannot.. Nvm, fountain pen also makes a great gift? Dont know lah, have to discuss with my bro..

K lah.. So excited for kelong! Meet 130 oh!

  • 12/01/2003 - 01/01/2004
  • 01/01/2004 - 02/01/2004
  • 02/01/2004 - 03/01/2004
  • 03/01/2004 - 04/01/2004
  • 04/01/2004 - 05/01/2004
  • 05/01/2004 - 06/01/2004
  • 06/01/2004 - 07/01/2004
  • 07/01/2004 - 08/01/2004
  • 08/01/2004 - 09/01/2004
  • 09/01/2004 - 10/01/2004
  • 10/01/2004 - 11/01/2004

    your tagboard here.